Eric Brown is a serial entrepreneur and very seasoned urban housing developer. In 2000, he commenced his corporation, Urbane Flats, which has designed in excess of 16,000 marketplace-amount residences nationwide. He is identified as a vanguard in the loved ones housing marketplace due to his social media marketing approaches. He recently branched out to go in a new route with Urbane Farm, a purveyor of 100 unique incredibly hot sauce brands, fish sauces, salsas, etcetera. Eric released his new reserve, Second Act Entrepreneur, to aid business owners with their small business begin-ups.
Today, Eric joins me to share his 2nd act entrepreneur journey and what inspired him to publish his ebook. He reveals some of the early classes he discovered in enterprise and why he moved from a extensive career in house to his new products undertaking. He reveals the pros of remaining a 55+ entrepreneur and some issues to bear in mind when picking out this path. Eric also facts how he is marketing and advertising his new organization and the cyclical organization trends he has observed more than the decades.
“There’s a big difference concerning performing what you’re performing and remaining passionate about a little something.” – Eric Brown
Hear to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What motivated Eric to create his guide
- 1 of the most critical classes Eric learned from his initial business enterprise
- Why Eric made a decision to swap from a 30-calendar year home business enterprise occupation to his new enterprise
- The benefits of being a 55+ entrepreneur and the items you require to believe about
- What Eric hopes to teach men and women with his new guide
- How Eric is marketing and offering his new company
- The cyclical trends Eric has seen in his extensive job in organization
Assets Talked about:
Join with Eric Brown:
Get Much more!
Want to hear much more episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe on your favorite system so you by no means miss out on an episode!