Railway Recruitment Board released a huge number of recruitments every year to hire eligible candidates to fulfill their requirements for different Posts. For 35208 vacancies in RRB NTPC, 1 Crore 45 Lakhs candidates have filled the RRB NTPC Application Form.
- The exam centers will be authenticated in 33 states/ UTs across the nation.
- Candidates have the option of post preference to select the exam center according to their convenience.
- Students can choose 5 centers on the basis of their priorities.
- RRB NTPC Admit Card for prelims will be released soon in the month of August 2019 on the official website.
How To Change RRB NTPC Exam Centers
Railway officials have come up with the idea of the option of changing the exam center. Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to change their RRB NTPC Exam Centers:
- Go to the official website of RRB.
- Enter the Registration number and Password.
- Click on the button ‘Helpdesk’ at the top.
- Next, click on ‘Log new Ticket’.
- Candidates can select the post they have applied for the exam (for example RRB Traffic Assistant).
- Select the option ‘Examination Details Related’ in the problem type.
- In the problem category, candidates will choose any one of the issues they are facing regarding the exam city they have been allotted.
- In the statement of problem or issue, type ‘Need a change of test venue to’
- In last, click on submit.
The above same steps will be followed for the-
- Change the exam date.
- Change the exam time.
- Edit or modify the hall ticket.
RRB NTPC Exam Pattern
On the basis of RRB NTPC Exam Pattern, there are a total of 100 questions with 1 mark each. Know Complete detail of pattern 2019 for all posts for both Prelims and Mains-
RRB NTPC Prelims-
- The duration to complete the exam is 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
- 1/3 will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- There are 4 subjects- Arithmetic Ability, Reasoning, General Awareness, and General Science.
RRB NTPC Mains Exam-
- Mains exam will have 4 sections- Reasoning, Arithmetic Ability, General Awareness, and General Science.
- There is a total of 200 questions with valued 1 mark each.
- To write the Mains Exam candidates the time duration is of 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes).
- There is the deduction of 1/3 marks for every incorrect option.
RRB Non-Technical Syllabus
- Knowing the Syllabus and Exam pattern is a crucial part of the preparation process.
- The following table has important topics in each section asked in the exam for Prelims and Mains Both-
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Science||General Awareness|
|Data Interpretation||Puzzles||Physics||Current Affairs of the last 6 months (National, International, Sports, Science, etc.)|
|Time, Work & Distance, Profit & Loss||Blood Relation & Direction||Chemistry|
|SI & CI||Syllogism||Biology|
|Quadratic Equation||Visual Reasoning||Environmental Studies|
Preparation Tips for RRB NTPC
- Candidates must plan the study time-table according to the RRB NTPC Syllabus.
- Candidates must the subjects coming in the exam.
- There is a total of 3 stages of NTPC exam: Prelims, Mains and Skill/Aptitude Test/Document Verification.
- The difficulty level of the Mains Exam is comparatively more than the Prelims.
- Candidates have to do more practice to maintain the time-management to complete the entire exam in the given time duration.