In this episode of the Duct Tape Advertising and marketing Podcast, I job interview Laura Bull. Laura is a bestselling creator and brand name strategist who specializes in reworking individuals into competitive and sustainable company brands. Her most recent reserve is — From Particular person to Empire: A Guidebook to Creating an Reliable and Impressive Brand.
Laura Bull expended 10 several years with Sony Tunes Entertainment and spearheaded artist development such as Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley, and Johnny Dollars.
Now she’s aiding business people find out and leverage their genuine and aggressive models. In this episode, we dive into how to make a personalized model, why she’s functioning to redefine the term “influencer”, and how to renovate business owners into viable brands.
Inquiries I talk to Laura Bull:
- [1:40] The branding of the tunes business has modified substantially — has not it?
- [4:27] What’s a person of the wackiest tales from functioning with artists in the songs sector that you want to share or who’s someone that arrived on the scene and did not develop like you imagined they need to have?
- [6:05] Could you chat about where by we’re at nowadays with own branding and how influencer branding is a pretty unique thing?
- [8:06] What are your views on the idea that it isn’t about placing your identify on all forms of things and folks who do a excellent work with influencer marketing and advertising have a stage of watch about what they are seeking to complete?
- [11:40] What’s the difference in your perspective of narrative compared to storytelling?
- [13:56] Could you share a minor about your 5-section framework of an influencer — especially if I’m a brand name and I want to improve my influencer, what are the items I have to have to get started contemplating about undertaking 1st?
- [18:02] Could you unpack your brand name matrix for us?
- [20:33] Wherever can people locate out extra about you and your work?
A lot more About Laura Bull:
Study More About The Duct Tape Internet marketing Consultant Community:
Like this display? Click on on above and give us a evaluation on iTunes, you should!
This episode of the Duct Tape Marketing and advertising Podcast is introduced to you by the HubSpot Podcast Network.
HubSpot Podcast Network is the audio destination for enterprise pros who search for the finest training and inspiration on how to expand a business enterprise.
No cost eBook
7 Actions to Scale Your Consulting Observe Without the need of Including Overhead
The Duct Tape Promoting Specialist Network has assisted me to increase my business enterprise by over 40% in the past 12 months. ~ Michael Quinn – Michael Quinn Company, Fargo, ND