First Street Napa announced a combined 26 leases signed since 2020 to date, and that the center expects to achieve approximately 90% occupancy by this fall, according to a news release.
“We are seeing very strong and sustained retail traffic as local Napa consumers and tourists alike resume their shopping, travel and vacation activities,” said Todd Zapolski, principal and managing member of Zapolski Real Estate LLC.
New and expanded leases at its First Street Napa property include:
● Lululemon is doubling the size of its current footprint to 4,773 square feet that will open in September.
● Recording artist John Legend’s Legend Vineyard Exclusive Wine Collection, known as LVE Lounge, will open in late fall.
● Compline Restaurant signed a second lease for 1,845 square feet for its Compline Wine Shop, opening in October.
● Chef Todd Humphries’ Kitchen Door restaurant opens June 7.
People are also reading…
● Mecox relocated to a new permanent suite at 1300 First St.
● State & First has opened in a new, upgraded location.
● Habituate is relocating to a new upgraded and permanent suite at 1300 First St.
● Mason Verbena is leasing 1,970 square feet and opens in July.
● VonSaal ADJUNKT signed a lease for 2,573 square feet and opens in August.
● Brown Estate winery signed for a second location taking 1,626 square feet and opens in October.
● Michael McDermott’s Selected Works gallery is leasing 1,883 square feet and opens in June.
Info: firststreetnapa.com, 1300 First St., Napa.
Napa County Landmarks has released its annual list of “10 threatened treasures” in Napa County — structures with historic value that are in ne…
The Napa Valley Register offers an in-depth look at the big races on the June 2022 ballot.
The first-grade class Rebecca Lacau first met last August was unlike any she had taught in more than a decade at Willow Elementary School.
Plastic seems to be everywhere nowadays, and based on existing research on the greater San Francisco Bay, it is highly likely that the Napa Ri…
Former Napa Police Sgt. Alfonso Ortiz, younger brother of Napa County Sheriff Oscar Ortiz, resigned from the department in July 2021 during an…
Five years after the Napa City Council voted to end red-light camera traffic enforcement in Napa, the council unanimously supported a plan to …
A revised Napa County list of possible rural sites for apartments, condominiums or townhouses includes a small corner of Skyline Wilderness Pa…
What is Napa County doing as another wildfire season approaches?
Jack Cakebread, one of the pioneers who who lead the transformation of the Napa Valley in the 1970s, died on April 26.
Napa Valley winery Heitz Cellar has filed a lawsuit against one of its cask suppliers, claiming the company sold them barrels that were faulty.